Sunday 12 September 2021

Review of a product:



*****

 

The product is a matte lipstick “Super Stay” from maybelline, I star to use because I miss wear a lipstick but with the pandemia become literally impossible, so almost for a year I give up with  wear, or maybe just in my home or for any zoom reunion, but I saw a “Influencer”  who talked about, and I decided to try, and I really love it, because de color is really natural but stay all day with me and the party in my face mask is over, there is not mask stained and if I go for a restaurant, take a coffee in the office, I feel very cool with my lipstick actually even if only me can see my lipstick I really feel happy and comfortable. Maybe the only bad thing is that even the next day the lipstick will stay on my face, I really have to focus on taking off my face.  

But if you miss wearing lipstick, ando you don't want to have a mess on your face, it is a really good option, and there are plenty options 




No comments:

Post a Comment