Friday 10 September 2021

Recommendation!

Hi! I use to go to Gorilas´ barbershop, which is in Nora Quintana, where it has existed for 5 years and it´s only for men. Here you can ask for any haircut and Christian, the host will value your head and hair to decide if it is a good option or not. What I like the most is the service that Christian offer you. Firstly, if you're a new customer, he talks to you trying to understand what you want, then he explains to you everything that he will do to finally give you your haircut. Moreover, Christian has become my favorite barber and I´ll be his client for a long time. Even when I forgot my wallet he gave it back to me and everything was inside it. If you go with Christian, believe me, that you won't regret doing it. You get more than a haircut, you get a new experience and earn a new friend. However, I invite you to try it. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment