Saturday 11 September 2021

A product review.

 I'm now in my fourth set of shields and have been in love with their results. As a sneaker fan, I always cared about taking care of my tennis. A specific type of material is very delicate like leather tennis shoes, it tends to wrinkle with use. This product helps prevent wrinkles on the front of the shoes. What I like the most is that they are easy to use and you only need one pair. The pairs are cheaper and very and of very good quality, and as I said, they keep your shoes like new, the only drawback is that when you use them for the first time they are a bit uncomfortable because you need to adapt. Hence I highly recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Alesi. Take a look at my comments and recommendations in the corresponding rubric to learn how you can improve your work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete