Monday 13 September 2021

A PRODUCT... Carmen


First of all, my daughter had given me a pair of tennis shoes, that´s why I decided to buy some sandals, they were really comfortable. I could have been walking for hours and my feet "wouldn´t have known"

My mother has three pairs and she always says how comfortable they are.

They were from the Skecher brand, something that had made me love them, has been that they are light as well as extremely comfortable, a quality that is worth too much today.

They are made with Memory Foam technology, it behaves differently depending on the temperature it is at and also, when it is cold it is harder and when it is hot it becomes softer. 

Although they are expensive, I think they are worth their price for the characteristics that they present compared to other types of footwear that I have ever used.

Definitely , Skechers are my favourite shoes since I first wore them.




No comments:

Post a Comment