Thursday 5 August 2021

My favorite scence by Karin

I´ve seen this series a thousand times and I never get tired of it. It was one of the most popular series from the 90´s until 00´s which talked about 6 friends who have problems and they have fun during all this adventure. One of my favorite scenes is when one of them is going to get married, so they prepare a big party but, as always, catastrofes start. The building has been destroyed, reservations are not ready and they spend their day planning the perfect wedding but it never happens when the moment to say yes is finally ready he stupidly says the ex-girlfriend's name. In consequence his fiancĂ©e left him in the altar and the wedding was canceled. Now, they are in a different country without a wedding and trying to fix it. It always makes me laugh a lot.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really fun, you described the scene very well! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete