Friday 13 October 2023

YUCELY NARVAEZ, LEVEL 9 ENGLISH COURSE

PERSONAL PROFILE
NARVAEZ YUCELY

                                                         

About me
I’m Mexican 100 percent . I was born in Mérida, Yucatán.
This state is located at south of the republic from Mexico next
to Golfo de Mexico wich is between Campeche and Quintana Roo.
Nowadays I’m living in the Merida, in Fidel Velazquez neighborhood.
I’m working as an accountant in a private office called MD ASESORES
CONTABLES and the same time I’m entrepreneur with my boyfriend
in business called TACOS ARABES LA GIBA when we sell grilled meat
kind árabe and roast. We have been together since 10 years.
In addition to all the above I enjoy hanging around with my parents,
my sister and his sons every weekend. I just have a Little sister who
had 2 sons , my first nephew has got 7 years an the other is a babe still.
I like learning new things every that I can. 


My personality

I’m a person out going almost always. I make Friends easily and speak with them quickly without grief. But I prefer surrounding with people with open minded and inspirational people.

Sometimes I’m very obstinate when we speaking about my job, of which are the procedures to do a certain action.
I have a tendency to share my ideas with similar people to me. I avoid the busybody people.
I'm prone to be a Little chatterbox when I want to 
share a gossip or speak about interesting topics.


2 comments: