Tuesday 10 October 2023

Marcela Esquivel, level 9

 Calaverita

By Marcela Esquivel


I´m afraid of this level nine

But I know it is going to be fine

I just want to catch 

all the listening have

Because if I could  not

this skull is going off

If only I could think 

in all the grammar things!

But I don´t want to regret

because I have to accept 

everything I´ve learnt.


Personal profile draft:

 

My name is Marcela Esquivel. I´m from Costa Rica but I have been living in México for five years. I have two sisters and one brother, all of them are living in Costa Rica with my parents. 

I like sports, that is why I studied Physical Education at university.

When I finished my degree, I went to Germany to study volleyball and also I visited several countries in Europe. 

Travel is one of my favorite things to do, so when I started working I used to save money to go and visit other countries.

About my skills at work, I am a very responsible and hardworking person, those characteristics have helped me to get good job positions. Also, I have a master degree and now I am studying English, which makes my professional profile more complete. 

Every day I try to balance my professional and personal life to feel happy and satisfied, most of the day I achieve it.


My personality


When I was young, I didn't have the elements to express my feelings assertively.  I used to be obstinate. That's why I tended to be a black sheep. I had a tendency to focus on the things I wanted, so I kept getting annoyed.

Nowadays I'm more conscientious about other people's needs. I´m always looking to understand the situations and adapt myself to things I can´t change. 

I´m not the life and the soul of the party, but I have an inclination to enjoy meeting people.

I know I will continue learning how to relate effectively with others. 



1 comment:

  1. Very nice description, accurate and straight forward! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete