Wednesday 11 October 2023

Personal Profile Essay


My name is María Alejandra Bisogno Sauri, but I like to be called Ale. I‘m from Mérida, Yucatán and so are all my family members. I studied Modern Language and Literature at Universidad Modelo. I have worked in a school’s library since September, 2022. Currently, I’m taking an online publishing and editing course given by Abismos casa editorial. In the future, I‘d like to study a master’s degree in Literary Translation. My dream is to become a translator and a professional photographer.

I‘m an introvert with an artistic personality. I usually spend my leisure time taking and editing photographs, reading, drawing, writing, or watching films. Last year, I took a couple of photography courses. 

I also have a passion for languages. I studied French for almost five years (2018-2022). Recently, I‘ve been interested in Korean. Someday, I would like to learn other languages such as Japanese, Mayan and Swedish.

I consider myself someone curious, creative, organized and flexible. These traits have helped me to achieve my goals in my different pastimes. If I had to describe myself in one sentence, I would say that I’m a passionate learner.



Alejandra Bisogno Sauri


1 comment: