Friday 3 May 2013

My favorite picture!


I chose the picture of the girl that is dancing.
I did it because it makes me feel enthusiastic, spreaded by her face. It makes me feel able to live. It remembers me something, that I’m here and that is enough to be happy. Technically, it is an excellent picture too.
It was taken (in my opinion) during a popular fest, and I enjoy the passional colours, the magic atmosphere and the involving music.
For me the key of the picture is the confidence the girl sows in what she is doing, and for me, she is starting to live.

1 comment:

  1. José Angel, thanks for your post, I think it is worth reading and it communicates your feelings about the picture. I would recommend you to go over it and fix some minor mistakes like "it remembers me" you should use "it reminds me" instead. Other than that, the content is lively and interesting and it reflects a personal style. You are welcome to keep writing on this blog when you feel like doing it, the most important thing is you keep practicing, I will be checking it and posting things that I find helpful for you to continue working on your English. It's been a pleasure to have you in my class.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete